Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012 Day 1,432

Hi everyone, did you miss us????? We left yesterday so I am having to update all my blog days at one time, this is why each is dated.  So sorry.  They were all on FB; but I forgot my password for here on the blog.  

So yesterday we left at 9 a.m. for Tomah, Eddie got his flu shot. Then off to Madison for his sleep study. Don't often get a motel stay after October, we heat only with wood so in order to keep the house warm you need to be close by to put the wood in the furnace.  Duh!!!!!!

So we were able to enjoy an hour in pool & hot tub before he headed over to VA for the night  of wires, while I stayed locked up tight on the 3rd floor. I watched ME (memorable entertainment) TV & knit, enjoying old shows; especially Perry Mason & Daniel Boone. Then when Eddie got back we had the good old motel breakfast, actually not bad, & shot down to Racine to pick up Kringles & my spinning wheel.

Yup, blessing #1,432 is not only having 100's of miles of safe travels; but finally getting my spinning wheel. I have wanted one for over 23 years. In God's perfect timing I now have one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)