Friday, December 7, 2012

Blessings Day 1,430

For 30 days in a row (well a couple got bunched up because I forgot my password), I have found a reason to be blessed.  In being blessed I have been happy & when I am happy then I smile & when I smile I can make a difference in another's life :)

So today I am simply & plainly thankful there are so many small thing that may seem insignificant, if we don't take time to look for them, that are a blessing to that day.

Today I am so blessed to be blessed.  Just simply that!!!!!  Nothing more, I don't need more!!!!!
How could That not be enough, all by itself?????   After all, isn't even a small blessing an awesome thing???

Have a most wonderful weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)