Saturday, December 1, 2012

Technology Day 1,436

Today I am thankful for technology.  Though Eddie & I live our lives a bit more primitive than most of our family & friends, it is nice to have some advanced technology.  Even there, we are behind most & don't have the most up-to-date; but it does afford us the ability to communicate with friends & family that we, otherwise, may not be able to as often.

I get to chat with my good friends/family in Canada.  A sweet young lady in Italy & another in Thailand.  I have a lady friend who lives in Japan, too.  There is family in Florida & Georgia, we do call & talk, I even surprise them with an occasional card or Kringle in the mail.  Sometimes we even ship something to a local store for them to pick-up; but to be able to catch them, on a moments notice, & send a smile is fun.  Some live just down the road; but go to school, or have different hours.

So to all my friends, all over the world, howdy & hello.  So happy we have this connection; but don't ignore your mailbox.  You never know if there is a card or surprise in it, not only bills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)