Monday, December 31, 2012

The Big Picture Day 1,406

Blessing 1,406 (borrowed this one from my friend Ilona , she is so right & I so agree, sums up life & our 2012 very well)

.. lesson learned from lace knitting with beads. "Holes"=yarn overs and knit 2 together look like complete chaos; a few in a pattern are just like everyday life.   Nice even stitches and everyday routines; then there are hiccups aka holes. 

Some days are worse then others.  Car not starting, missing appointments, not feeling the greatest ... that is tame lace knitting ... then you have the extreme lace knitting ... holes all over the place, looks like life has turned you up side down, you don't know which way is up ... but the end results is beautiful ... breathtaking!

And blended in are these little bright beads, just showing lessons learned ... As we are ending 2012 I am seeing hiccups, chaos, etc ...   My goodness, what a jumbled mess it is, then you block it & gaze at it all beautiful & complete.  Like looking at the big picture of my year, of my life; I see God's hand through all - little jewels sparkled throughout.

I am hoping that you to can look back at 2012 and see God's leading, and pray that 2013 will be just as beautiful, that you can feel God's hand holding you through life.  (Thank you Ilona, great way of putting it, I was praying for the perfect blessing to summarize our year.  God came through, you carried it to me for Him.)

Gods Blessing for 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)