Saturday, December 15, 2012

Through the Lens(Thursday 12/13/12) Day 1,424

I am so lucky to have had an awesome year in photos. I have an album on Facebook, My Journey Through 2012. It has been such a blessing to view our world through the lens of a camera. So neat to get those pics onto the computer & then see things I missed when just looking at them. I am in awe at the beauty & detail of God's wonderful world. In nature, creatures & in people. I am so looking forward to continuing into 2013, doing a whole new journey & seeing the many new things His Creation has to offer.






I have gotten skylines, seasons, birds & critters.  It has been so awesome.  I think my favorite was catching a drop of water as if fell.  That one is a particular fascination of mine.  Or when I caught an eagle in flight, the butterfly on the road stretching its wings.  A particular beautiful sunset or the sunrise behind a silo.  So many beautiful opportunities came past my lens & each made my day better for it.  


Thank you Lord & thank you to all who have patiently let me take your pic. Each of you is a part of this blessing.  By the same token, I was able, several times, to share with others & make a difference for them also.  Thank you again, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)