Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blessed (Wed 12/19/12) Day 1,418

I do realize how VERY blessed I am....in many different ways. ♥
I have a faith in God & my Salvation
I have a husband who is cranky; but here with me, only me.
My hubby & I are comfortable & able to be there for others.
We have family & a home, not fancy; but shelter from the elements.
We are rich in everything, except money...
friends
health 
spirit
family
giving hearts
so many things

In the eyes of many, we have so little; but in reality our cup is overflowing & we are able to share that overflow with others.  What makes it even better is that we both believe it is our blessing to be able to share it with others.  We agree that it is fun to do just that.

Be blessed one & all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)