Monday, December 24, 2012

Gifts Day 1,413

Well, just got home from Christmas Eve service.  It was a wonderful blessing.  Was able to bring a gift of love to someone who is missing their mom this Christmas.   A simple hug to wrap around her shoulders when needed.
I, myself, received two gifts in the mail today.  Our grandchildren's mom sent us a beautiful photo of them together.  It was a great pic of two grown kiddos, smiles that will warm our hearts many times to come.  Thank you Shanda for that treasure.  Secondly, my mom sent me my favorite cookies; as she does every year.  She always says to share them with hubby.  I do, I give him one.  This year he got one & a crumb; but he also got a whole tub of cookies baked by Patrick.  Since we got those for Christmas I figure I get to keep my special ones for myself.  :) 
 I am working at stretching them out as long as possible.  There are not a whole lot of them, so it is not easy to do though.  I am resisting the urge to nibble.  LOL  
 Eddie & I are praying that you all have a Blessed & Merry Christmas.  The greatsest gift that we have every rec'd is our Salvation.  Though there is some dispute as to when our Lord was actually born, this is when His Birth is celebrated.  So though the date may not be exact, the Gift is & always will be Perfect.
From our home to yours to each & every member of our friends & family, be blessed. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)