Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Why just one or two special days, day 1,440

I am terrible at remembering birthdays, I seldom send Christmas cards, almost never do an anniversary or any special remembrance card of any kind.  Heck I don't remember to get cards for wedding gifts.  I do remember a gift; but not the card.  I suppose it is more because I don't know what to do with them when I get them myself.  I enjoy reading a hand written letter & some of my friends make me special, unique cards that are quite awesome; but to get stacks of cards that are the same just seems to make more stuff.  Though, not to discourage anyone, I have started using them to make fun ornaments.  I choose an interesting area & cut out that section, then I join it with, I believe, 8 others & have a unique geometric shape.  That is fun; but please do not be offended if I do not send or include a card.  It is not something I do.

If I do then you are blessed, if not; well I may remember you on other days for no particular reason. Not just the one or two when others do; but just because you come to mind on this day or that. I have a calendar on the door in the kitchen. Today I updated it.   I actually turned it from May to November.  The one in the bedroom is still on June, 2006. Well, I guess I live everyday like it is someone's special day & I love you all the same every day if you are in my life. What can I say.

I enjoy finding a reason to make someone smile each day, just because it is something I like to do.  So if I miss your birthday, or anniversary, or some other special day...I apologize now; but I hope that you will know that doesn't make you any less special everyday.   It is just me!!

Be blessed & know that you are special not only to Eddie & me; but so very very special to God too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)