Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9/1,458

In my countdown of blessings & thankfulness, while this is both day 9 & counting down from 1460 we are at 1458. 
Today I am so very blessed that each day is a new beginning. A new opportunity to begin again. What is done cannot be changed; but I can do it differently today, I don't have to worry about tomorrow, because God is already there. So I am blessed that I have the opportunity to make today the best day I possibly can, for me & for those I come in contact with.
I want to start my day with being thankful to God that I woke up to a beautiful sunrise &  to ask His grace on my friends who have so much pain.  Then I want to make this day a blessing to others & bring honor to Him.
Thank you Lord, for this new beginning & for each new day that You give me the opportunity to make a difference in my corner of the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)