Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4


Today I am thankful for the freedom to make my own choices 
(& take responsibility for them).


I recently saw a quote, 
'The content of your character is your choice.  
Day by day, 
what you choose, 
what you think, and 
what you do 
is who you become.'


MOST DEFINITELY, it is so easy to blame others or circumstances for our choices. Sometimes we even make excuses for someone elses choices, because it difficult for us to accept that they are now old enough to make the right one. So we excuse or blame another for them. But it boils down to the fact it may be a very very very difficult thing to do; but it is still their/our choice. We may have to seek help or face danger to make the difficult choices & it make take us down a long road to do it; but with time...

I am NOT passing any judgement, I have made a lot of wrong choices; but I know the wrong paths I took were because of MY choices that I made. I may have been influenced by another, someone may have even twisted my arm on occasion; but I still had a choice of which way to go.

It didn't make it any easier; but it all adds up to who I am today & that's okay because I'm okay. My choices & experiences, good & bad, come together to be pretty useful. I am not proud of all my choices; but they are part of me.

Thank you LORD for allowing me to walk my path (YOU always had my back, even if I didn't know it) ;) I do so appreciate it, very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)