Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6

Today I am so very thankful for God's wonderful palate.  It is a beautiful snowy day.  Soon it will all melt away; but this morning it is awesome & everything looks fresh & new. Each day is a new picture.

I am also thankful to live in a country that has the freedom to vote peacefully.  One where folks can go to the polls without fear of being harassed or shot, without being knocked down or shut out.

I am thankful for the men, women & children who have fought & those who even gave their lives for this freedom & right to vote.  I am thankful for so much, I am thankful for the freedom to worship my God without persecution & the freedom to share my beliefs.

Thank you for giving me the freedom to share with each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)