Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friendship, sharing & laughter ... Day 1,438

Today I was blessed to be able to meet with my friend Liz.  We both travel just over an hour to meet in the middle.  I brought her Christmas gift that I made for her, a shawl & elephant shawl pin.  I think she liked it, what do you think???

That was a snicker, giggle & smile as she snuggled up close to her new friend.  Afterward she posed proudly outside, wearing her shawl & pin for whoever walked by as we took the photos.

My hubby joined in & we laughed & shared.  This is our last meeting till Spring, it will keep us through Winter when we will drive again & enjoy another meal of laughter & sharing.

I am so very blessed to have such a special friend, one of a few true friends.  Love you Elizabeth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)