Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 1,448 God's Perfect Timing

Blessing 1,448 is God's perfect timing & provision.  Wow, it just awes me how He knows things I don't & has PERFECT timing too!!!!

One example being a wee hat that is coming up soon on my list of 'to do's'. I don't stock a lot of pink or purple yarn.  They are not colors I use, if it can be avoided (unless for very special people).  So there are some special wee lassies who are getting the pink sweaters, their gramma had me order special pink yarn, yup.  Then I rec'd an order for some hats, pinks, purples, blues, greens.  Okay I have lots of blues, tons of blues in fact.  I LOVE blues, greens are okay, not a fave; but I have green; but when it comes to pink & purple, NOPE.  So looking to see what I have for these & what I need to order in this particular brand of yarn, I find that I have enough in two shades of pink; but I also have a light purple & an eggplant.  Thank you Lord.  Why???? did I ever pick that out & order that color, I don't know.  Evidently I hit a wrong button; but God knew I would need it later. 

He also has provided funds in time, food in time, a listening ear when needed so badly.  So many many times God has brought not only things & answered prayers to my & my family at just the right time; but He has provided us with the means to provide for another when we noticed they had a need.

Thankful for His perfect provision of everything we need & sometimes for those things we simply want; but don't really need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)