Thursday, January 24, 2013

Perfect Fit (Weds, 01/16/13) Day 1,391

I see my mom's Mother's Day sweater fit perfectly. I was a little concerned because I had needed some measurements & she did them herself, one handed & then called me with them. Then I had lost them, then found them & finished in time to get it to her for the Christmas party on the 12th at Sue's last Saturday.
 

It is always nice when you make a gift or anything for someone to let them know you got it & how you like it.  Best ever is to send them a thank you & a photo.  It shows you really appreciate the time & love they put into a heartmade gift.  I guarantee it will make a difference in their day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)