Sunday, January 6, 2013

Laughter Day 1,400


I tend to be an overly serious person, so today I will share this little scarf poem & the blessing of laughter. Thank you Susan O. for posting it, laughter is a wonderful blessing does so many wonderful things. 
 
Besides being contagious, it is good for health. They say it relieves stress & increases endorphins which is a healthy item in our body.  Did you ever see one of those giggle boxes that had a baby laughing?  My it took a mighty cranky person not to at least smirk with it, most would start laughing too.

Recently, Lenny, Linda, Eddie & I went to dinner after Linda's Christmas concert.  Something Lenny said struck Linda & me so funny we could not stop laughing.  Most of the folks around snickered & grinned.  The table next to us really got cranky, I felt sorry for them; but still could not stop laughing.  We kept it low; but it was obvious we sure enjoyed our laugh.  I still smile when I think about it.

When was the last time you had a good laugh???  When you shared a good laugh???  Just a though...


Laugh on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)