Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chapter 2013, Page 1 Day 1,405

I am so blessed that I am around to begin another year. Love new beginnings. Every day is one, get to start over with a clean slate. Well, today is page one in a new book of 365 pages. I start a new journal, start to read the Bible through again, another photo album on Facebook, this year we plan to tour Wisconsin for our mini-vacations (may still shoot down for those occasional pop-in surprise visits to Ken & Lynn in Missouri; but basically we want to see more of our state). Just lots of new beginnings all start with day one of a new year.
Happy Page One of your New Chapter .... What did you write on it today????
 I plan to keep a daily log, a journal of 365 pages so to speak.  Including my Bible notes & whatever I accomplish throughout the day.  Picked up my new one yesterday.  I think it will be fun.  How about you?  Maybe you could gift someone a blank book so they too could have a journal, share with them interesting journeys you take through life & the Bible.  
 Praying your trip through this chapter is blessed in many different ways.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive input and sharing how you or someone else has 'Made a Difference' ;o)